What experience/qualifications do I need?
Successful Valcor consultants have a wide variety of backgrounds, but they share numerous common traits:
- A history of success
- Proven business leadership skills
- Previous business ownership or senior management/executive experience
- Great communication skills
- The desire and motivation to run their own small consulting firm.
Most importantly, we are seeking self-starters who want to build a lucrative business and help other businesses in their community.
Helping you with this decision
We’ve created a highly successful multi-stage process (we call it “Discover Valcor“) to help you and Valcor determine whether the program is a good mutual fit. There is no obligation or cost to learn more.
- Contact us for a no-obligation phone call with one of our Senior Advisors who will answer your questions.
- Should you both decide to move forward and learn more, you will receive an invitation by email to access the first of six private modules in the Discover Valcor system.
- Once you have reviewed the first module (“Why Valcor”), we’ll ask you to complete a confidential profile form to continue the discovery process.
- Valcor will send you a free package including a program DVD, CD, and brochure to review at home with your family.
- Your personal Valcor Senior Advisor set up another phone appointment to answer further questions and discuss next steps.